- tiramizoo GmbH, founded in 2010, is the leading tech-provider for urban logistics.
- Our solutions caters to the optimization of both last mile delivery and people logistics.
- Our customer base comprises of international wholesalers & retailers, ERP-, TMS- and Telematics-providers and public transportation companies.
- tiramizoo is headquartered in Munich with offices in Poland, Austria, Singapore and Malaysia.
Martin Sträb has been heading tiramizoo as CEO and Managing Partner since 2018. Most recently Martin was Chairman Board of Management and CEO of Güdel Group AG, a Swiss producer of High-precision machine components & intelligent automation solutions headquartered in Langenthal. Before that Martin was CMO of both Kuka AG, Augsburg in Germany, and its associate, the Grenzebach Group, Donauwörth/ Germany. He was responsible for Sales and Marketing. Martin studied Mechanical Engineering.
PhD Jost Jacoby became CFO in mid-2017. Before joining tiramizoo Jost held positions as CEO/ Senior Vice President with companies like ProSiebenMedia, Telefonica Deutschland and VIAG AG. Since 2014 Jost has been teaching business administration at the “Hochschule der Bayerischen Wirtschaft” with focus on Finance and Controlling.
- 2021 - IT World Awards – Globee Awards (New Product-Service of the Year, Information Technology Cloud/SaaS)
- 2020 - World Post & Parcel Award (Innovation)
- 2020 - VR Award (Digitization)
- 2020 - Top Contactless Delivery Provider in Europe
- 2020 - Europ. Preis für Nachhaltigkeit, Sonderpreis KEP-Dienste
- 2020 - Innovativste Unternehmen Deutschland, Capital
- 2014 - Winner IBM SmartCamp Berlin
- 2013 - VisionAward
- 2012 - Ausgewählter Ort, Deutschland Land der Ideen
IT World Awards – Globee Awards (New Product-Service of the Year, Information Technology Cloud/SaaS)